Good Readers. Intermediate Readers. Struggling Readers.
Help them all succeed.
The MimioReading™ Comprehension suite helps grades 3-8 students of all abilities reach desired outcomes with classroom-tested programs based on sound learning science. Individualized, group, and full classroom instruction gives teachers the flexibility to apply the most appropriate instruction for meeting the specific needs of each learner.
- MimioReading group instruction, compatible with all interactive classroom technology platforms, delivered via an interactive whiteboard or interactive projector.
- MimioReading individual instruction, a computer-based, adaptive program that provides supplemental reading comprehension instruction for grades 3 – 5, and effective intervention for grades 5 – 8.
- MimioSprout™ early reading, which provides effective, computer-based intervention for students in grades 3+ who need to build basic reading skills.
- MimioReading iPad application (November 2012).
- MimioStudio™ classroom software.
- Teacher's Guides and supplemental print materials for additional practice opportunities.
- Three-hour Teacher Training webinar with instruction on how to get the most from the programs.
- Discounts available on all MimioClassroom™ products.
Fill out the short form to download the Cole Canyon Elementary School, Murietta, CA case study